*** UPDATE Closing date 8th May 5pm***
The GRASS Cliftonville Kids Colouring Competition is a great way to get the kids busy colouring in our brilliant ”Thanet coastal scene’ designed by local Illustrator Michael Goodson.
To enter our colouring competition, click on the link below and print that page and get colouring.
We have some brilliant prizes for the winner in each age category.
Use whatever you want—crayons, coloured pencils, markers—anything that you think will make your drawing stand out. It just has to be done by hand.
How to Enter
Then, take a photo of your masterpiece and post it on a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #GRASSColouringCompetition. And just like that, you have entered to win a prize.
Keep in mind that to enter, you have to be under 12 years of age and be a resident in Thanet.
The submissions are going to be judged by a panel on originality, creativity, time spent, number of lines coloured outside of, blending/shading, use of colour theory. So make sure to keep that all in mind when you’re working on your art.
We have decided to extend the closing date and the competition will now close on 8th May 2020 at 5pm, so you have some time to practice colouring in the lines. Fingers crossed you win!
- Three categories for competition: Age 5 and Under, Ages 6 – 9 and Ages 10 – 12. Download and print the drawing and fill in the age category and name for the entry.
- No gluing on of extra materials or embellishment will be allowed.
- Entries will be judged for neatness, use of colour, and eye appeal.
- Each child may submit only one entry each.
- All pictures must be posted on a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #GRASSColouringCompetition. And just like that, you are entered to win a prize.
- Winners will be notified by social media
- On entering you are happy for GRASS to share your artwork online and in the press