GRASS Pumpkin Carving Competition
Swirling sea mists and ghoulish goings-on – nothing is quite as it seems in Cliftonville as the ghosts of GRASS return once more to the land of the living. Join us this Halloween for spooky fun.
We have some brilliant prizes for the winner of each category.
Don’t forget to display your pumpkin in your window and help make Cliftonville a spooky spectacular.
How to Enter
Take a photo of your pumpkin and post it to a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #SPOOKTONVILLE, and just like that, you have entered to win a prize.
The submissions will be judged by our panel on; originality, creativity, effort, and technical skill, so make sure to keep that all in mind when you’re carving your pumpkin. Good luck from the ghouls at GRASS!
- There are two categories for the competition: Age 12 and under and Age 13 and over.
- The closing date for the competition is 9pm on Saturday 31st October 2020.
- On your social media post, you must state your age and your name.
- To enter the entrant must be permanently resident in Cliftonville as all prizes will be hand delivered and cannot be posted.
- Entries will be judged for originality, creativity, effort, and carving skill.
- Only one entry per person
- All pictures must be posted on a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #SPOOKTONVILLE, and just like that, you are entered with a chance to win a prize.
- Winners will be notified by private message on social media and we will require the entrants
- address so we can deliver the prize.
- On entering you are happy for GRASS to share your pumpkin photos online and in the press.
FREE Pumpkin and Goody Bag for GRASS Residents
The GRASS ghouls are giving away 100 pumpkins and goody bags to households in the following streets:
Edgar Road, St Paul’s Road, Gordon Road, Stanley Road, Percy Road, Cliftonville Mews, Ethelbert Crescent (between Edgar & Sweyn), and Sweyn Road.
The first 100 people to register at www.grasscliftonville.org will receive a free pumpkin (maximum 2 per household) and a goody bag, delivered to their front door on Thursday 29th October.