GRASS Halloween Colouring Competition
The GRASS Halloween Colouring Competition is a great way to get the kids busy colouring with our brilliant Spooktonville scene designed by local illustrator Michael Goodson.
We have some brilliant prizes for the winner of each age category.
Use whatever medium you want – crayons, coloured pencils, markers – anything that you think will make your drawing stand out. It just has to be done by hand.
How to Enter
Take a photo of your masterpiece and post it on a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #GRASSColouringCompetition, and just like that, you have entered to win a prize.
Keep in mind that to enter, you MUST be under 12 years of age and living in Thanet.
The submissions will be judged by our panel on; originality, creativity, effort, blending/shading,
neatness, and use of colour, so make sure to keep that all in mind when you’re working on your art.
Fingers crossed you win!
- There are three categories for the competition: Age 5 and under, Age 6–9 and Age 10–12.
- The closing date for the competition is 9pm on Saturday 31st October 2020.
- On the front of your drawing you must your write your age and your name and it must be visible on the social media post.
- To enter the child’s guardian/s must be permanently resident in Thanet as all prizes will be hand delivered and cannot be posted.
- No gluing on of extra materials or embellishments will be allowed.
- Entries will be judged for originality, creativity, effort, blending/shading, neatness, and use of colour.
- Each child may submit only one entry each.
- All pictures must be posted on a public social media account (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) using the hashtag #GRASSColouringCompetition, and just like that, you are entered with a chance to win a prize.
- Winners will be notified by private message on social media and we will require the entrants
- address so we can deliver the prize.
- On entering you are happy for GRASS to share your artwork online and in the press.