- Pre-booked ticket required for entry
- Dates: see below
- Doors open 6:30pm for the final showing of the season
- Strictly over 12’s only (film certification’s will also be enforced).
- Fully catered with a licensed bar available
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- Parts of the top and middle tiers of the amphitheatre are wheelchair accessible
- Please use public transport, bicycles, or come on foot as there is very limited local car parking and charges may apply
- No dogs (except guide dogs)
GRASS is once again bringing the Cliftonville community together to eat popcorn & hot dogs, and to enjoy the unique atmosphere of an outdoor cinematic experience! This summer there will be four outdoor movies shown on our large screen:
Saturday 17th July – Dirty Dancing (cert 12) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cliftonville-outdoor-cinema-dirty-dancing-tickets-162346297145
Saturday 7th August – William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet (cert 12) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cliftonville-outdoor-cinema-william-shakespeares-romeo-juliet-tickets-164838551545
Saturday 11th September – Black Panther (cert 12A) https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cliftonville-outdoor-cinema-black-panther-tickets-167437176101
A fully licensed bar will be onsite serving a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including beer, prosecco, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Hot drinks will also be available, as well food including hotdogs, chilli nachos, popcorn and selection of sweet and savoury cinema treats.
We are delighted the Cliftonville Outdoor Cinema is returning. Ideally located at The Oval next to the iconic bandstand, GRASS cinema nights are set to be an experience to remember. I would encourage all residents to reserve a ticket, head down to The Oval Bandstand this summer, relax, and enjoy a night at the movies with friends and family!Councillor Alan Currie, Thanet District Council member for Cliftonville West