The Cliftonville Games Trader and pitch Registration 2019
We are excited to announce the Cliftonville Games 2019- on Saturday 27th July 2019.
After the success of 2018 Cliftonville Games with between 3,500-5,000 people in attendance we are delighted to announce a bigger and better event for 2019.
We are now looking for the following stalls;
- Retail stalls
- Yoga and stalls with community health benefit
- Art stalls
- Craft stall and general markets traders for the event.
- Community stalls providing information to our community not selling
The Cliftonville Games committee will use various marketing strategies to maximise attendance for the event, including billboard marketing as well as cross platform social media advertising, live radio interviews and direct marketing flyers locally to tell the public about our event .
Paid for stalls
Any Retail, Craft, community and art stall charging for items or services (or referencing selling a future product or service) is £25 per pitch.
Free of charge stalls
Information only stalls where there will be no commercial gain for the stallholder during the Games, or in the future, will be considered ‘free of charge’ community groups will be considered however but must register their application in 8 weeks in advance and your attendance will be decided by the GRASS committee. You must clearly explain what information you would like to convey to the community, provide Insurance documents and risk assessment. If your ‘Free of Charge’ pitch is approved you will be contact via email FOC pitches are not provided a gazebo and you provide your own.
- The Cliftonville Games will run between 12:00 and 8pm
- Fundraising and/or data collection is strictly prohibited and anyone found doing this will be asked to leave the market and charges will not be returned.
- Stall holder must arrive 2 hours prior to the start of the Games at 10:00am
- Your stall must be manned during market hours: 12:00 – 8pm. (no early pack down allowed) . NB: Stalls and stock are left at your own risk GRASS will not be held responsible for anything that is lost, stolen or damaged.
- No illegal or counterfeit items to be sold are you will be asked to leave the market.
- Admission to Cliftonville Games is free for the public.
- All stall holder must provide a valid copy of your Public Liability Insurance (PLI) to a minimum of £5 Million if you are food trader and hygiene certificate please tick what you have below on your initial application. You must also give exact details of the products you are selling.
- The following stalls will not be considered for attendance at this early stage: tombola, stalls selling cakes, sweets, ice-cream, gambling, hot food, alcohol or tea and coffee. Please remember the Cliftonville Games is the opportunity for GRASS to raise funds to continue it work with the community.
Become a Trader at the Cliftonville Games
The deadline for applications is 30th June 2019
All applications will be considered and the final selection will be made by the GRASS Cliftonville committee. You will hear the outcome of your application via email.
If your application is successful, all necessary paperwork (Booking Form, Public Liability Insurance, Food safety certificates, Risk Assessment as necessary) should be submitted by the 30th June 2019 before 3pm failure to do so attendance will be revoked.
Early payment is advisable to secure your pitch and this is non-refundable.
Spaces are strictly limited and stall holders are chosen on a range of criteria, with the key outcome being an exciting and balanced market and games for the community to enjoy.
Please fill in the form below to apply to sell at the Games we will contact you to confirm information.
Any enquiries to email@example.com